Wednesday, August 28, 2013

College Day 3!

Holy Cow!! Third day of college down, one more to go until I go home for a visit. Granted tomorrow is my longest day three classes. My freshman seminar goes for 4:45 until 8:20 at night. I know it seems long and everyone I tell about it seems shocked by the time, and everyone else complains about how boring theirs is but I get to watch movies, so what's there not to like. Granted there is homework, but it's just about you reaction to what we did in class so it's not so bad. I'm so glad I made my schedule so that I don't have any classes on Fridays and only one class on Mondays and Wednesdays. I'm so excited about surprising my little brother on Friday when I pick him up from school, I don't think that he knows that I'm coming back this weekend. I'm so tired right now and it's barely 8 o'clock at night and I'm exhausted, even though I don't have any class earlier than 9:30. College, it really takes it out of you. I do have one complaint though, the teachers, "professors", need to be just a tad bit clearer with their syllabuses and about when to do the homework and what exactly the homework is. So I went to check my mail earlier today, and was surprised to find that I had a card from my Nana. Don't you just love it when you check the mail and there's something you totally weren't expecting and it makes your whole day. Last night I went to see the illusionist Brian Brushwood and his act was crazy and amazing and it totally blew my mind. Like when he put a nail in one eye and had it come out the other eye, or when he became a human crazy straw. I feel like this is going to be a really good year, just along as this heat doesn't last much longer, if it does I may have to reconsider this whole college thing, mostly the dorm situation. Just kidding, mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment