Thursday, August 29, 2013

One More Class!

I'm so excited!! I only have one more class before I'm done for Labor Day Weekend. What was four relaxing days in high school, just became five! Five! I'm so happy. I really don't want to go to class, I mean four and a half hours and all we have planned is two readings (there not even that long) and a guest speaker ( I seriously hope he doesn't talk for 3 hours straight) that could end bad. Anyways, I surprising my little brother tomorrow when I pick him up from school, I don't think he knows that I'm coming home for a visit yet. I can't wait to see the look on his face. It's going to be priceless I can already tell. I also know that he will do his classic run at me and expect me to catch him, like we're dancers or something. So, another thing about this class is that it goes from before dinner starts until well after dinner ends, how rude, so because of this I've decided on having popcorn for dinner. It might not be the healthiest thing to eat, but as the saying goes work with what you got, and I got popcorn. And chocolate, so I'm covered. College is a lot more tiring than I expected. I think it's because you get to pick when your classes are and there's no set in stone school days, like how in high school it would go from 7:10 until 2:44 in the afternoon, and you knew that you couldn't stay up all hours of the night, doing whatever, but now in college you can and you also have to learn how to share your room and deal with roommates and all the other new people around. Especially in my building, well not so much this week, but last week random people would just show up in the hall and be creeping around, which was really wired. One good thing about my building is that it's substance free so I don't have to worry about dorm parties or people smoking and having to smell that. Thank goodness. People are really jealous of where me and my floor mates live because it's so close to the cafeteria, but the downside to this is that we're far away from everything else, which will probably be more of a problem in the winter time, but for right now it's not to bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment